ONE WEEK SHORT TERM CERTIFICATE COURSE
Inclusion is visualised as a universal human right. The aim of inclusion is to embrace all people irrespective of race, gender, disability, medical or other need, giving equal access and opportunities and getting rid of discrimination and intolerance (removal of barriers). It affects all aspects of public life. Inclusive design focuses on eradicating barriers that create undue effort and separation. It enables everyone to participate equally, confidently and independently in everyday activities.
In this course you will learn about inclusive education, understanding what barriers there are to learning and how to challenge them. Addressing the curricular issues through curricular adaptations, modifications and strategies for differentiating content in an inclusive classroom. It will also focus on alternative means for assessment and evaluation in an inclusive classroom. Join us in creating a classroom that believes in learning for all children.
- Duration of the Course: 7 days.
- Mode: Self-paced Learning Sessions / Via LMS
- Structure: Following the four quadrant approach to MOOC courses
- Course platform: LMS (Moodle)
- Assessment & Evaluation: Assignment / Practice Works / Quizzes based on each module + An achievement test based on the entire modules at the end of the course
- Certification: Based on the participation and grades obtained.
- Issuing of the Certificates: Soft copy of the certificates to all the eligible participants.
Course Starts on 20 February 2023
REGISTER NOW Before 18 February 2023 ON TIME