Darshan 2k22 is the community living camp held in the campus during 2-5 February 2022.
OBJECTIVES OF DARSHAN 2k22
The Community Living Camp for the prospective tachers is designed with the following objectives.
1. To realize the aim of learning to ‘live together’.
2. To equip the students to live cooperatively in a society.
3. To impart social values and skills (adjustment, sharing, tolerance, empathy etc.)
4. To impart personal values and skills (leadership, initiative, self-confidence, positive attitude, creativity etc.
5. To provide chances for democratic living, managing events, division of labour and dignity of labour.
6. To promote social accommodation and broaden the mental abilities of the student-teachers.
7. To develop critical thinking about the issues related to the policies/approaches in Education
8. To inquire into the cultural, social, scientific, educational and environmental aspects of a community.
9. To manage events of various dimensions.
PHOTOS OF MAJOR EVENTS