We offer B.Ed course for those who wish to choose teaching as their professional career.
Bachelor of education popularly known as B.Ed is a full-time degree course the duration of the course is 2 years. This course is essential for students who are enthusiastic about seeking a career in teaching and fields related to teaching.
The subjects for B.Ed courses are Physical Science, Social Science, English, Mathematics
The B.Ed course is a professional teacher education program that includes four semesters. The syllabus of Bachelor of education is designed in su way that makes the student taught with all the characteristics that they will have to face in their real profession. The candidates need to understand the process of learning to create a suitable and or conducive environment
B.Ed Eligibility Criteria
The candidates should fulfil the following eligibility criterias:
- The admission to the B.Ed program will be given only to those who live in karela but students who don’t live in karela can also be admitted to a maximum of 10% of the management quota seats in private self-financing colleges.
The candidate should at least have a B.A/B.Sc degree of the University of Calicut or a degree recognized a equivalent to 10+2+3 pattern with the 50% marks in part I+II+III together or a Master’s degree with minimum 50% of marks or 10+2+5 pattern for integrated MA/M.Sc course or 10+2+3+2 pattern for M.com.
- The candidates with Bachelor’s degree in engineering or bachelor’s in technology with 55% marks in total are eligible to apply for the B.Ed program in physical science and mathematical options.
- There’s no age limit for admission to B.Ed courses.
Nomination will be based on the aggregate marks or grades attained by the candidates in the degree examination. The marks and grades will be converted into 1000. In the case of commerce or computer science optional marks and grades of the postgraduate examination will be evaluated. A deduction of 1% of the mark for every repeated chance will be made.
The required documents for B.Ed admission are as follows:
- S.L.S.C ( secondary school leaving certificate).
- Qualifying degree (postgraduate).
- Marksheet of qualifying degree exam (all parts I,II,III )